compensation: . employment type: full-time job title: Fleet Service Coordinator
QR Code Link to This Post
Payne Trucking is a leading player in the transportation industry, committed to delivering reliable and efficient trucking solutions. We pride ourselves on our well-maintained fleet and exceptional customer service. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated Fleet Service Coordinator to join our team and help ensure the smooth operation of our fleet.
As a Fleet Service Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of our fleet. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Work Order Management: Open, close, and invoice fleet work orders for fleet maintenance shop, outside repairs, and road calls.
2. Cost Coding: Appropriately cost code work orders according to budget allocation.
3. Preventive Maintenance: Manage the Preventive Maintenance schedule, coordinate completion, and send daily reports of services due.
4. Mechanical Concerns: Advise Leadership of patterns of mechanical concerns.
5. Permits and Compliance: Coordinate the application of statutory permits, tags, and cab cards in units.
6. Customer Service: Take incoming calls to the Fleet Maintenance shop, schedule appointments for Owner Operators' repairs, quarterly inspections, and other issues as needed.
7. Vendor Collaboration: Work closely with Paccar Dealers to determine the best route of repair and coordinate campaign and recall completion on assets prior to expiration. Notify the team of open campaigns on units and identify potential related failures.
8. Driver Interaction: Interact with drivers, translate their concerns and issues to Safety, Fleet Foreman, and technicians to have them addressed according to Motor Carrier regulations.
9. Data Management: Add and subtract vehicles in the system with accuracy.
10. Road Service Coordination: Dispatch road services for breakdowns, follow up, and keep drivers and dispatch informed of the status of breakdowns.
11. Reporting: Send nightly down lists via email to dispatch, Fleet Manager, and the Shop.
12. New Units: Work with administration to identify new units for in-service.
13. Technician Training: Set up new technicians in the Fleet electronic clocking system, train them in appropriate work order flow, and confirm they are using it appropriately to meet OEM warranty standards.
• High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus.
• Previous experience in fleet coordination or a related role is preferred.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Proficient in computer systems and software, including fleet management software.
• Knowledge of trucking industry regulations and compliance is a plus.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and organized individual who thrives in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to Recruiting@paynetrucking.com or call 540 898-0045 and ask for Recruiting.
Join our team at Payne Trucking and contribute to our commitment to excellence in the transportation industry!
Equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.