Virtual Marketing Assistant Needed to Assist Successful Author/Speaker/Consultant/CEO
QR Code Link to This Post
In this critical role the successful candidate will have the responsibility for assisting the owner with all marketing initiatives for the acquisition of new customers. The successful individual will interface, collaborate and work cooperatively with the owner and other marketing team members towards the fulfillment of the design and delivery of all marketing initiatives.
What's in it for you:
Work virtually, 20 to 40 hours per week - hours are flexible.
Excellent compensation based on your experience.
FT advancement opportunity is available.
Work on exciting projects alongside an award-winning speaker and nationally recognized “talent guru and the Founder of the XP3 Talent System and Leadership Academy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Promote his new book HIRE * TRAIN * RETAIN
2. Create/develop and/or Manage all social media (LI, FB, Twitter)
3. Conduct Market Research as needed including creating target market lists, speaker bureau’s, trade associations, etc.
4. Manage ongoing LinkedIn lead generation campaign
5. Help produce and manage VLOG and BLOG
6. Help develop XP3 Academy manuals.
7. Assist with corporate website development and manage content.
8. Help develop marketing collateral
9. Assist in developing and tracking annual marketing strategy, plan and budget.
10. Maintain online master calendar of all marketing efforts (internal to marketing)
11. Maintain updated corporate PowerPoint presentations.
13. Gather intelligence on competitors and maintain an on-going update.
14. Manage CRM (Nimble) and generate sales and marketing reports each week.