compensation: $16- $18 per hour employment type: employee's choice job title: Direct Support Professional
QR Code Link to This Post
Multiple openings available , full time, part time, days/evening shifts PRN.
Provides support and instruction on a 24/7 basis in a residential group home and in the community for intellectually and developmentally disabled adults.
1. Provides instruction and guidance, assists and monitors residents in daily living skills and self-care such as hygiene, eating, mobility, money management, routine problem-solving, communication skills and community interactions and activities.
2. Take our clients out into the community for various activities—recreation such as bowling or enjoying local parks; volunteering at local food banks or helping at local businesses; enjoying music and art classes; and social events like holiday parties or dances—to name just a few!
3. Makes supportive behavioral interventions.
4. facilitates, networks, and supports residents engaged in volunteer, social, and leisure activities.
5. Assists residents with physician appointments.
6. Transports residents via agency van.
7. Dispenses and records resident medications.
8. Provides support, assistance, monitoring, and supervision to residents.
9. Participates in housekeeping and meal preparation activities.
10. Secures the facility per policy
Hybrid Orientation Experience.
Recognition and Appreciation:
Generous Paid Leave:
At ACLS, you’re not just starting a job; you’re beginning a journey of impact, growth, and fulfillment.
Discover your path with AccessStar today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.